Terms & Conditions
Last Updated: January 13, 2021
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using any of Workhap’s services.
1. These are the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) governing the use of Workhap’s services (“the Service,” to include one-to-one (1:1) coaching services, corporate training workshops, and Get Hired Academy) and the agreement that operates between the client (“You”) and Workhap (“we,” “us,” and “our”), a company registered in Hong Kong SAR China. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
2. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
Modification of These Terms & Conditions
3. Workhap reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
4.1 By accessing or using the Service, You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
4.2 Age of Access: You represent that You are over the age of 18. Workhap does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Links to Other Websites
5. Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Workhap. Workhap has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Workhap shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
Intellectual Property Ownership
6. Workhap owns all intellectual property rights in the products and company branding as between You and us. Intellectual property includes but is not limited to the following:
- Logos, and variations of the logo
- Downloadable or shareable materials on the Website (www.workhap.com)
- Downloadable or shareable materials on Social Media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, or LinkedIn
- Downloadable or shareable materials on Get Hired Academy (www.gethiredacademy.teachable.com)
- All rights in respect of an invention, discovery, trade secret, secret process, know-how, concept, idea, information, process, data, formula, or work product
All work products developed in whole or in part by Workhap are strictly for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. You may not:
- Modify or copy the materials
- Distribute the materials for any public display without permission from Workhap (commercial or non-commercial)
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
Workhap will automatically revoke Your access to our sites upon violation of these Terms, and in accordance to the “Get Hired Academy Course Access” clause of these Terms. Upon revocation of Your access or violation of these terms, You must destroy any downloaded materials in Your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
7.1 One-to-one coaching services: Workhap does not accept refund requests on our 1:1 coaching services
7.2 Corporate training workshops: Workhap does not accept refund requests for corporate training workshops.
7.3 Get Hired Academy: If You decide this course was not the right decision for You, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org within 15 days of the start of the course. All refund requests must be accompanied with all required completed coursework (“proof of completion”). If You request a refund and do not include proof of completion by the 15th day, You will not be granted a refund. All refunds are handled on a case-by-case basis by Workhap.
Proof of completion includes all of the following items:
- All completed worksheets from the course
- At least 80% progress completion on Teachable modules
- The link to Your updated LinkedIn profile, according to best practices described inside the course
- A PDF of Your updated resume, according to best practices described inside the course
- A list of all of the group coaching sessions attended with Sho, and a one-paragraph summary of the takeaways from each of those sessions
- Screenshots of the following:
- Proof of all sent LinkedIn connection requests according to best practices described inside the course
- Proof of all emails sent to professionals You interacted with during the duration of the course
- Proof of active participation, initiative, and responsiveness in the private Get Hired Academy student Facebook group
- Screenshots and proof that You have made an effort to ask questions when experiencing challenge during the program, whether in the Facebook group or Teachable platform
- A minimum one-page write up on the top 3 lessons You learned from the program and a fair reason of why You think the program didn’t work for You
Get Hired Academy Course Access
8. Workhap may terminate or suspend Your access to Get Hired Academy (“the Course”) immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
9. By signing up for our Services, You waive the right to anonymity and any testimonials including unofficial testimonials and words of praise via LinkedIn, private Facebook groups, and direct messages with the employees of Workhap or its affiliates have the potential to be used on our website, Instagram, and/or other marketing or promotional materials.
No Warranty or Guarantees
10. Workhap’s Service is provided to You without warranty of any kind. Although our clients have achieved positive results from our Service, we expressly disclaim all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise. We provide You with the tools for You to use in order to advance in Your career, but ultimately, we cannot guarantee that You will achieve any intended results. Workhap provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation or guarantee of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements or achieve any intended results.